Nov 8 2016
It’s a Christmas tree delivery! We’ve upgraded from the Summer Porch Tour to a Christmas Porte-Cochère tour at the City-County Building on Grant Street. We podcasted while the big tree was delivered and had pulled pork, hot chocolate, the Jagoff National Choir led by Johnny and Bubba of Johnny Angel and the Halos. And since it’s voting season, we vote… real Christmas tree or fake Christmas tree?
VIEW the Episode Promo Video:
If you don’t see the Player Bar below, click HERE or listen on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, Overcast, Pocket Casts, and Tunein Radio via the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” channel.
YaJagoff! Podcast – SHOW NOTES: “Christmas Tree Party on the Porte-Cochère!”
Music: Live Music Again! The Jagoff National Choir led by Bubba and Johnny of Johnny Angel and the Halos
03:00 James Hill, Special Assistant to Mayor Peduto, talks about the huuuuuge tree and why HE was blessed to be on our podcast at 8am on a Saturday morning!
15:15 Bobby Cherry, local reporter who is known as Pittsburgh’s biggest 365-day Christmas Enthusiast! He came with his Santa hat newly dry-cleaned.
30:40 Johnny Angel and Bubba talk to us about how they got their arms twisted to wake up early and sing for all us jagoffs.
36:50 One last song….. get ready for the season, “Santa Claus is Comin’ DAHNTAHN!” Thanks to Markowtiz Communications and James Hill for inviting us to be a part of this.
FIND daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
Ways to LISTEN:
All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7/365 worldwide. Audio-On-Demand in-your-hand, on smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop computers.
– APPLE users can find us on the iTunes and Podcast app.
– ANDROID users can find us on Google Play Music,
– ALL users can listen on computers, tablets, and smartphones via RSS, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, Overcast, Pocket Casts or tunein radio, website or apps.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
VIEW the Episode MovieMix of photo and video Highlights.
- Photo Credits: The Food Tasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Production: Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- The Podcast@YaJagoffPodcast
- John Chamberlin@YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas@CraigTumas
- John Knight@JKnight841
- Jason Havelka@SportsMongerPGH
- Bobby Cherry @GoBobbo
- Douglas Derda @DouglasDerda
- Should I Drink That Podcast @SIDT
- Yinz Love BBQ @YinzLoveBBQ
- Markowitz Communications @MarkowitzComm
- Pgh200 @PghBicentennial
- The Food Tasters@TheFoodTasters
- Pittsburgh Podcast Network@PghPodcast