Mar 3 2016
The YaJagoff! Podcast | “The #KetchupPizza Episode”
#YaJagoffPodcast | A Podcast all about Pittsburgh
If you don’t see the player bar below, LISTEN to the Podcast show right here or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 11 line-up: The #KetchupPizza Episode
00:53 How low have you gone when having a pizza craving? Sean from SeansRamblings.com wrote about, in his younger days, using ketchup to make homemade pizza bagels.
- We have Jack who is 11 years old (because it’s our 11th episode)
04:25 We play “Tasha or Tori.” This episode, we have Tori Mistick of WearWagRepeat.com talking about:
- There is a fashion show on Thursday March 10th showcasing fashion through the decades
- Tori will be modeling in it along with fellow Pittsburgh women in media.
- The featured boutiques are Carabella of Oakmont, Number 14 Boutique in Lawrenceville and Chico’s.
- This is a big year for birthday celebrations, it’s also the City’s bicentennial! So, get your party hats and dancing shoes ready!
11:51 Patrick Hogan of the 412Project which features local Instagram photographers in open spaces!
- Where can you see all of the pics?
- How can you stay updated on InstaMeets?
- Has Patrick ever made a #KetchupPizza?
20:40 Pittsburgh’s own (but internationally famous) Podcaster Professor BuzzKill, “History Myth Buster” Podcast
- What makes him such and expert?
- Who are the biggest Jagoffs in history?
- Who, in history, was known as a Jagoff but wasn’t in real life?
- Pittsburgh history myths? Is the bomber in the Mon for real?
- Has Professor BuzzKill ever made a #KetchupPizza
34:48 John and Craig wrap-up.
- Thanks to Sean of the SeansRamblings blog for today’s inspiration. Make sure you follow his blog.
- We hear from Jack, our 11 year old guest listener!
Have you had pastries from Pennie’s Bake Shop & Espresso Bar? Whoaaaa!!!
- Once again, we talk with our mouths full of scones, cookies, pecan rolls and…….
- Thanks to The FoodTasters for the food (as always)
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
- Photo Credits: The FoodTasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- On-site Production: Frank Murgia, Jim Amato, Sorgatron Media and Wayne Weil
Follow 412 Project on Instagram: @412Project
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- Jim Amato @JimAmato01
- Meeting of Important People @MOIPBand
- Seans Ramblings @SeansRamblings
- Pennie’s Cake @PennieCake
- Tori Mistick @TMistick
- Professor BuzzKill @BuzzKillProf
- Sorgatron Media @SorgatronMedia
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
How to Listen Regularly: – All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network