Dec 25 2015
We did a Christmas Special… nobody’s home so we broke in to the studios!
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE TO LISTEN!
PODCAST SHOW NOTES: “A Christmas Special”
— Episode Music: Bing Crosby, I’ll Be Home for Christmas
• 00:44 John and Craig can’t get into the Pittsburgh Podcast Network Studios
• 02:44 John and Craig take control of the podcast equipment despite being technical idiots
• 03:48 We get a real phone call from some guy named Eric. We talk about Jello molds and Buffalo Dip
• 05:45 We call comedian John Knight who writes the Saturday “What Aggravates Me” blog posts
• 08:55 We call out to Tori Mistick who is part of our “Tasha or Tori” weekly segment. Follow her blog WearWagRepeat.com
• 10:00 We call out to Tasha from The Food Tasters. We woke her up so she told us to.. well.. you’ll hear it
• 12:05 Production/SFX master, Jim “Jimmy the Gent” Amato FINALLY calls us back
• 14:20 We are soooo lonely so Craig gives the history behind America’s first cocktail, an Old Fashioned
• 15:54 We finally get in touch with Frank Murgia, of the The Pittsburgh Podcast Network…..it does not go very well!
• 17:37 Theme song from Christmas Vacation
Don’t forget to leave us a voice mail on the Jagoff Hotline: 412-444-8JAG
HOW TO LISTEN REGULARLY:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network