Sep 7 2016
Sep 6 2016
Every Tuesday, I post our weekly YaJagoff Podcast here. We record it on Saturdays.
However, we took this past Saturday off. Yep… we were sitting around doing NOTHING on Saturday morning for once. Ya know what that meant? There were no donuts or sausage or nothin! The bottom line, we ain’t taking any more Saturdays off!!
If you’ve never clicked on these links to listen the podcast, we are coming up on Episode 37. So you need to get caught up via this blog (Search “Episode 1” or whatever all the way up to 36).
If you’re not sure what a podcast is, it’s like a radio show but, on the internet and you can listen to it on your smart phone, your computer or whatever WHENEVER you want. It’s all about you! And our YaJagoff Podcast is all about Pittsburgh.. and you can listen to it WHENVER you want.
Since we took this past Saturday off, here’s one of our favorite episodes with one of Pittsburgh’s coolest radio guys, WDVE’s Sean McDowell!
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE.
LISTEN to the Podcast show right below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 18: “Shopping Cart/Buggy Jagoffery”
00:52 What are you when it comes to shopping buggy returns? Do you walk up and nicely place the buggy into the row at the cart return or do you shove it from 20-feet away?
06:00 We play “Tasha or Tori.” This episode, we have Tori Mistick of WearWagRepeat.com talking about:
- The Pittsburgh Marathon and her NEW JOB working for Hillary Clinton????
14:51 We interview Pittsburgh radio legend, Sean McDowell, who has been doing afternoon drive-time broadcasts for 20+ years! He’s being inducted into the Cancer Caring Center, Pittsburgh Legends of Rock and Roll.
- Get tickets to the Thursday night event (Stage AE) here.
28:50 After we let Sean take a beer break, we ask him the REALLY, REALLY hard questions!
39:30 John and Craig wrap-up.
- Kim Lyons hangs up on us
- Matt Light hangs up on us
- Where we ate? The Pittsburgh Bottleshop Cafe, Collier Town Center
- The FoodTasters is giving away 3 $25 gift cards this week. Go to The FoodTasters enter to win.
- Hummus, beer and cheese pretzels, huuuuuge wraps, burgers and tons of craft beers in the fridge! If you go there, tell Mark (owner) or Eric (manager) we said “Hey!”
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
VIEW: YaJagoff Podcast | Full Facebook Photo Album
VIEW BELOW: Behind-the-Scenes MovieMix
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- Tori Mistick @TMistick
- Pittsburgh Bottle Shop @BottleShopCafe
- Sean McDowell @DVESean
- Pittsburgh Marathon @PGHMarathon
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
How to Listen Regularly: – All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
Sep 3 2016
Welcome to our regular Saturday feature “What Aggravates Me”
POTUS Candidate John Knight is in Mexico this week talking about economic and immigration issues. He’s not with the Mexican President, he’s just at a bar in the Cozumel area chatting it up with senior citizen cruise ship passengers.
Don’t for get to enter the contest to be John’s Vice President Candidate! See video.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Jagoff Vice-President? Before you submit your entry, read the following qualifications, to see if you apply.
- Must be a natural born citizen of the U.S.
- Haven’t been arrested since, oh let’s say not after Memorial Day.
- No PED’s
- You weren’t all over the news this past week for trying to leap from one building to another.
- You are not now or have ever been a fan of the Cleveland Browns.
If you qualify and would like to enter, send an email to John@YaJagoff.com. In the subject put, “Jagoff Vice-President Contest.” Tell us why you think you would make a good Jagoff VP. Entries must be in by September 21.
Follow John on Twitter @jknight841
Order his book by clicking the icon below.