Jun 7 2016
#YaJagoffPodcast / Episode #024
Back in the studio! Well, all but Tasha from The Food Tasters. She is suspiciously missing and Denise Schuster, a supposed “food expert” has barged her way in. Chef Donato Coluccio of the Capital Grille (Pittsburgh) stops by to try and explain how/why Craig and John got invited to be Food Judges for the Steel Chef Challenge event on June 12th for the Community Liver Alliance. Then we talk to some of Pittsburgh’s comedy elite, Gab Bonesso and John McIntire about, well… a ton of stuff. And, since we’re just past prom season, all of our guests have prom stories!
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE to listen while you work!
LISTEN to the Podcast show right below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 24 Show Notes: “Chefs, Comedians and Prom Stories”
- 00:57 Wow! Has it been a crazy week. Interviews, videos, hockey and Traffic Jagoffs!
- 05:01 Tasha from The Food Tasters is missing but, Denise Schuster has stopped in. Don’t know her? We don’t either!!
- 13:35 Chef Donato Coluccio is in talking about the Steel Chef Challenge, June 12th at the Sheraton Station Square. A bunch of Pittsburgh’s top chefs coming in for the challenge. Craig and John will be judges. Even more, hear how he broke a Cadillac on his prom night!
- 25:50 Comedian Gab Bonesso and comedian/talk-show host, John McIntire. Gab and John talk about their show the night before, Gab’s upcoming shows (Parkway Theater), her anti-bullying work, and John’s astonishment that this podcast is not in some junk-hole basement. More prom stories!
- 40:00 Denise Schuster comes back on. She has an Arm and Hammer drink for us to taste test, news about her Hyundai Elantra and a prom story.
- 44:55 Thanks to The Food Tasters, we had donuts from Just Good Donuts which is inside the Pub Chip Shop.
1830 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh’s Southside
(Located inside of The Pub Chip Shop)
- 46:36 Announcing the YaJagoff Podcast Porch Tour! We want to bring food and our guests to your porch to record our podcast on some Saturday morning in July and August.
Special thanks to the always hilarious, Missy Moreno!
How to Listen Regularly:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud, Google Play Music or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
VIEW: YaJagoff Podcast Facebook photos Album | Full Facebook Photo Album
VIEW: Behind-the-scenes MovieMix:
VIEW: Snapchat Story: YaJagoff Podcast at Kennywood
- Photo Credits: The Food Tasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Production: Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil
Follow these Jagoffs on Twitter:
- The Podcast @YaJagoffPodcast
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Missy Moreno @SikeItsMissy
- Community Liver Alliance @CLA_Pitt
- John McIntire @JohnMcIntire
- Gab Bonesso @GabBonesso
- Parkway Theater @Parkway_Theater
- Just Good Donuts @JustGoodDonuts
- The Pub Chip Shop @ThePubChipShop
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
Follow us on Snapchat:
Search: PghPodcast and YaJagoffPodcast
Or Snap our code below…