Feb 4 2016
The YaJagoff Podcast | Live at Wigle Whiskey
Don’t see the player bar below? Click HERE to listen.
LISTEN to the Podcast show right here below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 7 line-up:
Show Location: Wigle Whiskey, Cornbread Throwdown
- 01:01 Opening, John and Craig talking with their mouths full of cornbread samples from the Wigle Whiskey “Cornbread Throwdown” on January 29th.
- 02:15 We play “Tasha or Tori” This episode, we have Tori Mistick of WearWagRepeat.com talking about:
- Studio Saturdays at Gallerie Chiz on Feb 5th featuring artist Patti Gallagher will be there with her witty and wearable sculptures
- Where to shop for Valentine’s gifts at Wild Card & Kards Unlimited
- Tune into Tori’s Daily Dog Walks at 4pm on Periscope
- She brought us shortbread milkbone thingies!
- 07:53 Somehow we scored a BIG interview with A.J. Dereume of the Punxsutawney Phil “Inner Circle” and Linda Nyman of Penn Brewery.
- Who are those guys with the tuxedos and hats that take care of Phil, “The Inner Circle?”
- They have codenames!
- There’s a new beer from Penn Brewery, Punxsutawney Philsner
- What to do in Punxsutawney on Groundhog Day and the days leading up?
- How does Phil handle the “pressure” het gets from the nation’s meteorologists?
- Most importantly… where can we purchase Punxsutawney Philsner
- 16:10 “Gary,” Pennsylvania’s 3rd Most Famous Groundhog showed up! He’s not in good shape these days. Phil and Gus have made him irrelevant.
- 21:18 David Harries, Wigle Whiskey Distiller
- No.. we didn’t say David Harries, da Stiller so don’t Google the Steelers old rosters
- Who thought chemistry would be this fun? He started off wanting to make “hooch”
- The difference between rye bread and corn bread? The same differences between rye whiskey and corn whiskey
- Cool project with Penn Brewery… how they made whiskey
- 26:16 What in the……? Craig and John… the wake-up of shame after falling asleep in the Wigle Whiskey Distillery. But don’t worry, they don’t forget to thank Naturi Greek Yogurt for contributing to the The Food Tasters cornbread entry. You can get the recipe here.
Thanks to Pittsburgh comedian, Alex Stypula for playing “Gary, Pennsylvania’s 3rd Most Famous Groundhog”
Huuuuuge thanks to Jill at Wigle Whiskey and Mike Sorg of Sorgatron Media!!
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
How to Listen Regularly:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
Jim Amato @JimAmato01
Wigle Whiskey @WigleWhiskey
Alex Stypula (Comedian) @AlexStypula
Gallery Chiz @GalleryChiz1
Punxsutawney Phil @GroundhogClub
Tori Mistick @TMistick
Penn Brewery @PennBrewery
Sorgatron Media @SorgatronMedia
Kards Unlimited @KardsUnlimited
The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters