Jan 15 2018
Yep.. it’s one of those Mondays… and even worse.. it’s a post-season loss. So make your OWN $@!# coffee and run your OWN #@! reports, Ya Jagoff!
(Feel free to print this and show it to your boss)
Jan 12 2018
In Jacksonville it is a metaphor of false hope in football! In Pittsburgh replace the letters uar with off! Because all Pittsburgh fans see in regards to the Jaguars is revenge! So let’s get pumped ya jagoffs!
While Pittsburghers would love to create a viral tailgate and wrap jaguar vehicles in black and gold plastic wrap, or better yet wrap the fans in terrible towels; head to toe, all we seek is revenge from these Jacksonville jagoffs.
Ya know 7 letters putting AUR Steelers one step closer to our 7th super bowl win! So don’t get mad at these jagoffs Stiller fans, let’s get revenge and show the Jacksonville jagoffs what a Pittsburgh tailgate is:
R: Renegade: the song indicative of our Steelers
E: Eloquent slang: “Good luck yinz jagoffs!”
V: Voice your opinion! “Git it done Stillers!”
E: Eloquent slang: “Jaguars going dahn!”
N: Nod: to the beat of Renegade and to Jacksonville Jagoffs… in a pity way of course
G: Gain friends to sing Renegade and recite “Here we go Stillers!”
E: Eloquent slang: “Bye yinz guys!”
Here we go Steelers! Bye yinz Jacksonville Jagoffs
Jan 10 2018
Today’s blog post by YaJagoff Podcast co-host, Rachael Rennebeck, while John is somewhere breaking his first resolution dunking oreos in a vat of milk.
This blog started anonymously about jagoffs six years ago. Then a book was added as well as a weekly video series. Now YaJagoff.com is celebrating its latest milestone, episode 100 of the YaJagoff Podcast! This esteemed honor requires both a Pittsburgh party and a top 10 reasons why you should attend and not be a jagoff attendee!
The celebration will be at the Foundry on the North Shore on Thursday, February 1 with doors opening at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $25 and include light fare finger food, jagoffery with special guests and a podroast!
The Top 10 Reasons to attend the Jagoff Jamboree at the Foundry:
Oh, and please add the words Ya Jagoff to the end of each number!
10. There is parking close to the Foundry—but try not to double park.
9. It is February and there is not much to do
8. It is the day before Pennsylvania’s claim to fame: Groundhog Day—isn’t that some kind of something?
7. There will be music there—and not shared from my Sony walkman that plays without headphones
6. It’s after dinner so you can enjoy family time and then come out
5. But there will be a light fare Pittsburgh spread to munch on—but don’t overload your plate
4. Grab a napkin and utensils when eating!
3. Sip on a jagoff cocktail, but no belching, burping, even hiccupping!
2. Rub elbows with special guests, but not literally.
1. Enjoy the PODROAST of yours truly!
Celebrate 100 episodes with fun guests, games, food, cocktails, audience interaction and a comedic roast of yours truly thanks to Day Bracey, Matt Light, Gab Bonesso, Ray Zawodni, Aaron Kleiber, John’s son Collin Chamberlin and Ya Jagoff team member John Knight.
Get your tickets to the show/food/fun here!